One Lovely Blog Award #award #thankyou
Laura Mercurio graciously has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award
Laura LME is a poet, published author, radio host/producer of VIM show at GetYourz Radio,spoken word recording artist (PoeticBeatz) and founder of ≈Verses In Motion≈
Laura’s most recent work is an EP of poetry in music “Absolute ° Gravity“ out now on all major digital stores.
I met Laura several years ago and was at once impressed by her artistic talent. I was so excited when I heard about her book and the other projects that are growing from her creative touch. Laura is a treasure in both talent and heart. She shines as she looks far and wide for artist’s work to share with the world.
7 Unknown Things about me:
1) In university I gave up my studies as an artist to study premed (big mistake)
3) Though my daughter is the actress, I have been the supporting lead in several musicals
4) I like dancing under the blue moon
5) I have too many smart people in my family
6) I dont live on the moon I just visit
7) At 32 years of age I died in a car accident (even modern medicine said my being alive is a miracle)
I humbly offer this award to 15 people who have been like a back-bone of support to me during my sojourn on the dark side of the moon.
“No matter the deed big or small, a kindness is a gift to all” ~ L. Moon
“The Rules” are:
If you are one of the nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award you must do the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to them in your post.
- Share seven unknown things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers and blogs you like or admire… 15 or so if possible (see below my list…)
- Contact the bloggers you nominate to let them know and to link them back to your post so they can read “The Rules,” too.